There was a huge amount of interest in this event across a wide range of industries in Cambridge from pharmaceuticals to law to sports. We look forward to rescheduling when it is safe to do so.
Humphrey Walters works exclusively in helping individuals perform to high levels as well as developing winning teams and leaders for many organisations and professional bodies.
Rugby World Cup winning coach Sir Clive Woodward credited Humphrey with helping to bring back the World Cup in 2003 and engaged him again in the build-up to the Lions tour. He has also worked closely with Premier League football teams, County cricket teams, schools, businesses, Government departments, Industry and professional bodies. He is also heavily involved in Charity.
In 1996/97 he completed the BT Global Challenge, dubbed “The World’s toughest round the World Yacht Race”, aboard Ocean Rover as a practical example of Leadership and Teamwork in a tough environment. In 2006 he developed the team for JCB which gained the world land speed record for a diesel car at Bonneville Salt Flats in the USA. He also works with Chelsea Football Club and a Formula 1 team.
Humphrey has written extensively about High Performing Teams and Leaders. ‘Global Challenge’, which he co-authored sold over 50,000 copies.
What can you expect to gain?
- Leave inspired and with an understanding of how to look at your own environment with a fresh eye.
- Simple action plans in order to create positive change.
- Examples which will be easily transferred to your own business and personal lives.
- Ideas on how to encourage winning behaviours.
We will look at:
- Creating a world-class journey and what are the key elements.
- How world-class performers think and cope in high-pressure situations.
- World-class behaviours.
- Followership is as important as leadership.
- Looking at key relationships.
- Team performance and optimum team size.